Ogunquit is a beach resort town, that sees a high volume of traffic in the summer months located on the dramatic coast of Maine. Only 30 min to Portland, Maine, and 1 hour & 30 min to Boston, MA. There are countless beachside activities, shops, and restaurants in the Ogunquit area.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 25th until September 30th
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Hostess: Hostesses’ main duties are to present menus, create a personal dining experience, answer questions, and offer information on menu items, beverages, and specials. /$13.00+tips
- Busser: Bussers are responsible for providing a clean and pleasant dining experience by clearing, sanitizing, and resetting tables, and ensuring the dining room is well-stocked and tidy./$7.00+tips
- Ice Cream Scooper/Barista: The ice cream Scooper’s job duties are to prepare ice cream and beverage orders, deliver orders to guests, stock the area, and clean the area./$13.00+tips
- Paid hourly training;
- Black-collared shirt; polo style shirts acceptable; black shorts or skirts or pants with black sneakers.
Housing and Transportation:
- The employer will provide housing at a cost of $135.00 per week. A deposit of $75 .00will be paid to the employer upon arrival. If left clean and no damages are found at the time of check-out, the deposit will be fully refunded to each student.
- Transportation – Walking.
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant worker|
|Локација на работа:||OGUNQUIT|