Start Date: October 2021
Program Duration: 12-18 months
Compensation: $12 per hour
Housing: not provided
Host Company Description:
The host company is located in Hamilton Township, New Jersey, just thirty minutes outside Philadelphia and ninety minutes outside NYC. The company specializes in Information Technology & Services and is a is a registered Salesforce consulting partner. Their focus involves solving business problems for Sales and Marketing, Project Management, client services and acquisition integration using Salesforce, Market and other related technologies.
- Gain experience in writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Assist in integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Assist in maintaining, expanding, and scaling sites
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be an IT related undergraduate/graduate students OR a be recent graduates who begin program within 12 months of the graduation date
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold IT related degrees and have least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals of 5 or more years of professional experience in this field
- Applicants must speak advanced English
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
|Плата:||$12 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||Hamilton Township|