Swimming, fishing, and surfing at the beach 4 blocks away. Family-owned and operated business for 10 years. Positive work atmosphere. Large, modern kitchen with air conditioning. Fishing, swimming, and surfing nearby beach and bay. Excursion to nearby Corpus Christi to visit aquarium, botanical gardens, or museum. Field trip to San Antonio to visit Alamo, zoo, or amusement park.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st until 1st September
- Advanced English;
- Kitchen/Cook: This is a fast-paced job! You will be responsible for preparing food items on a timely basis; cooking and preparing food items according to recipes and quality standards; washing dishes; plating food; stocking food items as needed; cleaning and maintaining kitchen and food prep equipment; maintaining proper sanitation controls of products/ $15.00 per hour
- Server: Must be professional looking and very personable. You will serve guests food and drinks, clean the restaurant area – tables, chairs, floor, empty trash, remove dishes, etc. Requires attention to detail, punctuality, and a great service attitude & team spirit. This is a very physical job; need to lift 40lbs/18kg and need to be able to stand for 8 or more hours. Must be dependable, hard-working, friendly, and a very trustworthy and honest individual/ $5.00+tips
- One meal is provided each shift;
- Please bring non-slip shoes, work pants or shorts, and comfortable and appropriate clothing. No short skirts/dresses.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing will be provided by the employer at a cost of $500.00 per month, per student;
- Transportation – Walking, biking
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant worker|
|Плата:||$5.00 - $15.00|
|Локација на работа:||Port Aransas|