Start Date: TBD
Training Duration: 12–18 months
Hours: 32-40 hours/week
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
Housing: Not Provided
Host Company Description:
Headquartered in New York City, this architecture firm handles projects of all sizes all around the globe. From boutique bookstores to museums and skyscrapers, the firm designs a wide variety of buildings used for different purposes. Whether designing new spaces, or revitalizing outdated ones, the firm prides itself on providing high-level services that meet client expectations, requirements, and budget.
- Participate in multiple project phases, including presentations, schematic design, design development, and construction documents.
- Collaborate with the design team, clients, consultants, contractors, fabricators, technologists, regulatory agencies, and other vendors to meet overall project objectives.
- Produce graphic presentations, marketing plans, and construction drawings.
- Learn about the commercial workplace interior and architectural sector.
- Request samples from vendors and manage the material library.
- Must be willing to answer phones, handle requests, and communicate with property management teams and brokers regarding projects.
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be full-time university students with an academic focus on Architecture studies OR have graduated less than 12 months from the internship beginning date.
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold Architecture degrees and have at least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals of 5 or more years in this field
- Must speak Advanced English (reading and writing)
- 1-3 years of experience working for an architecture or interior design firm, specializing in corporate interiors is a plus. This is an entry-level position.
- BArch, MArch, or Interior Design degree is required.
- Excellent design, organization, and communication skills are required.
- Attention to detail and a desire to learn are a must.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office software.
- Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD software, as this is the main software used daily.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with emphasis on Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
|Работна позиција:||Interior Design and Architecture|
|Локација на работа:||New York|