Drury Hotels Company, LLC is a 100% family-owned and operated hotel company with over 130 hotels in 21 + states. We pride ourselves on offering our guests a memorable experience by providing extras that are not extra and all of our employees are empowered to do whatever it takes to make our guests happy.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 20th June until 30th September
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Housekeeping: Very physically demanding. Prepare to stand, walk & push a 50lb/22kg cart. Clean guestrooms, change linens, dust, clean toilet, tub/shower, sinks & mirror/$15.50
- Laundry: Removing & sorting laundry from laundry chute, housekeeping carts, or guest rooms; operating the washer (using the automated chemical systems); loading washers & dryers; folding & counting linen; placing linens/$15.50
- F&P Houseperson: Maintain public areas, remove the trash, clean floors, elevator, front desk area, exercise room, pool area & restrooms. Other tasks as assigned. Employees will also restock housekeeping carts daily with cleaning supplies and linen /$15.50
- Training is provided. During training you may not work full shifts and could receive fewer hours.
- Details for clothing: Participants will need a brown, blue or black belt, white socks, and comfortable tennis shoes.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing assisted by employer, cost amount $260. Rent is due every two weeks.
- Transportation – Taxi, bus, bike.
|Работна позиција:||Hotel worker|
|Локација на работа:||Chesterfield|