Start Date: TBD
Training Duration: 12 months
Hours: 32-40 hours per week
Compensation: $17.00 per hour
Housing: $725 per month, no deposit
Host Company Description:
In this beautiful mountain resort, scenic views and outdoor adventure and relaxation abound. Skiing in winter and hiking in summer, there is always something to do, and the hotel amenities offer a relaxing return after an exciting day outside. With pools, restaurants, golf courses, and spas all onsite, this resort is the perfect getaway. Trainees and interns will have the opportunity to train at this four-star establishment while benefitting from the many perks it has to offer.
- Learn all aspects of the rooms division operations
- Assist in front-of-the-house and back-of-the-house duties
- Learn room inspection, quality control, employee scheduling, inventory management
- Advanced management skills and supervisory duties
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate Hospitality/Tourism Management student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a Hospitality/Tourism Management degree and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in a related field.
- Applicants must have prior housekeeping work experience
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, and speaking skills)
- Must be friendly, outgoing, organized, self-reliant, efficient, and have computer skills
|Работна позиција:||Housekeeping Supervisor|
|Локација на работа:||Lake Tahoe|