Start Date: Fall 2023
Training Duration: 12 months
Hours: 32-40 hours/week
Compensation: $21.00 per hour
Housing: Not Provided
Host Company Description:
This hotel in scenic Anchorage, Alaska is right near the lakeshore in the downtown area. Surrounded by natural beauty, Alaska has much to offer and the hotel provides refined stays for guests seeking to explore this gorgeous state. The host is seeking a trainee familiar with the HR field, who is hoping to increase their knowledge and advance in their career.
- Assist with the planning and execution of employee engagement initiatives
- Assist with recruitment activities, including job fairs, university events, and the internship program
- Assist with onboarding and new hire orientation
- Participate in recruitment while creating and maintaining relationships with hotel schools
- Help with the daily operation of the Talent & Culture Department
- Promote positive colleague relations through an environment that encourages open communication, trust, mutual respect, and fun
- Assist employees with inquiries regarding time off, benefits enrollment, and benefits
- Maintain employee files
- Provide support with unemployment claims, leave requests, and workers compensation claims
- To apply for an internship program, you must be an undergraduate Business Management / Human Resources major studies student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for a trainee program, you must hold a Business Management / Human Resources degree and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Applicants with hotel management work experience preferred
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, and speaking skills)
- Must be friendly, outgoing, organized, self-reliant, efficient and have computer skills
|Работна позиција:||Hotel HumanResources Management|
|Локација на работа:||Estes Park|