Start Date: June/July 2023
Training Duration: 12-18 months
Hours: 32-40 hours per week
Compensation: $16.00 per hour
Housing: Not provided
Host Company Description:
The host is a designer of cutting-edge public safety systems. Working with first responders, they’ve developed in-building safety system solutions that allow communications to stay active under extreme conditions. These sensor and radio systems allow firefighters, paramedics, and police to maintain communications and be alerted of threats to the public and property with missing a beat.
- Learn server and wireless equipment setup
- Train with the network environment by working with twisted pair connections, fiber optic connections and wireless technology.
- Utilize C++ for programming and developing operating systems
- Conduct wireless network programming
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be IT-related undergraduate/graduate students OR be recent graduates who begin the program within 12 months of the graduation date
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold IT-related degrees and have at least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals with 5 or more years of professional experience in this field
- Applicants must speak advanced English
- C++ Skills required
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
|Работна позиција:||Hardware Engineering|
|Локација на работа:||Holmdel|