Denali Alaska is an amazing place to work, meet people, hike, enjoy the outdoors, and gain Alaskan cultural experience. Denali National Park, Hiking, Rafting, Zipline, flightseeing, softball team, celebrate holidays, Dog Mushing, employee activities and Arts.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 15th July until September 30th
- Upper Intermediate to Advanced English;
- Buffet Attendant: This is a great entry-level position to gain restaurant experience. This is a fast-paced, physically demanding position where you will earn good tips if you work hard, have a positive attitude, and are a team player. Must be able to stand for long periods of time and repeatedly clear and replace the buffet line within the restaurant. . As buffet attendant, responsibilities include monitoring the buffet line for empty chafers of food, drinks, condiments and dish ware. Must maintain a clean line and overall restaurant. Estimating needs of the buffet line and communicating such to the kitchen. It can be a juggling act, so strong multi-tasking skills is a must. The buffet attendant will also assist as a back server, food expediter and assist in cleaning duties whenever needed/ $12.00 per hour
- Busser/Host: As busser, you will be responsible for clearing guest tables and re-setting them keeping a pace with the flow and needs of the restaurant. Pre-bussing empty plates and glasses from tables, maintaining a clean environment within the restaurant. Additional tasks may be assigned by your manager. As host, responsibilities include greeting guests, monitoring the open dining sections of the restaurant for empty and clean tables, estimating wait times for guests, managing the guest waiting list, and ensuring that the needs of the guests are met while they are waiting. A positive and assertive disposition goes a long way. Responsible for answering the telephone; booking reservations; moving tables together to accommodate large parties. Host often communicates needs between managers, serving staff, bartenders, bussers and guests, while maintaining an overall understanding of who is occupying where and what has been preset/ $10.34.00 per hour
- Food Runner: Responsibilities include running food from the kitchen to the tables safely and timely. Ability to clearly read food tickets to ensure the right plate is going to the right table. You may also be support for the wait staff. It’s important to stay flexible and open-minded. e. This is a fast-paced, physically demanding position where you will earn good tips if you work hard, have a positive attitude, and are a team player / $10.34 per hour
- Laundry Attendant: Cleaning rooms and common areas, including bathrooms, toilets and showers, changing linens, laundry, dusting, vacuuming and emptying trash, etc. Very physically demanding. Be prepared to stand, bend, and push a 50lb/23kg cart all day. Requires attention to detail, punctuality, and a great service attitude & team spirit/ $15.00 per hour
- Dishwasher: As dishwasher, you are responsible for unloading the dishes and cutlery brought to them by bussers and loading them into dish trays. Dishwashers are responsible for maintaining their workspace and keeping sanitary conditions at all times. This is a hard, physically demanding job. You will have constant exposure to cleaning chemical, hot water, steam from the dishwasher/ $13.00 per hour
- Room Attendant: Cleaning rooms and common areas, including bathrooms, toilets and showers, changing linens, laundry, dusting, vacuuming and emptying trash, etc. Very physically demanding. Be prepared to stand, bend, and push a 50lb/23kg cart all day. Requires attention to detail, punctuality, and a great service attitude & team spirit. Must be comfortable with cleaning rooms and be able to communicate clearly with fellow room attendant employees/ $15.00 per hour
- Paid hourly training;
- Shirt provided. Must provide black pants, black non-slip, closed-toe shoes, black belt, black socks, black undershirt if desired.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing is assisted by the employer at a cost of $105.00 weekly, per student. Deposit of $200 will be paid to the employer upon arrival. The deposit is refunded, if the house is left clean and without damages;
- Transportation – Students can walk to work or take the shuttle service provided for employees.
|Работна позиција:||Resort workers|
|Плата:||$10.34 - $12.00 - $13.00 - $15.00|
|Локација на работа:||Denali National Park|