Lazarus Entertainment Group offers three of the most popular premiere attractions in the Myrtle Beach, South Carolina area. Operating amusement parks and attractions along the Grand Strand for more than 40 years, Lazarus Entertainment Group is a family run business comprised of second and third generation working together. Our team provides a fun, safe and clean environment for all our visiting guests, while delivering a memorable entertainment experience. Myrtle Beach has tons of cultural activities to offer along the 60-mile stretch of beautiful beaches it has to offer. With tons of shopping, dining, and entertainment available for you, there will never be a dull moment here. Myrtle Beach has a very caring community with our exchanged visitors and has All-Nations Cafe where you can interact with local of our community and other exchanged visitors from all over the world.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st –18st June until 30th September
- Advanced English;
- Tracks/Pit Crew/Ride Attendant
Track/Pit Crew are responsible for starting the engines with pull crank, loading/unloading, collecting proper admissions, checking for customer height, operating all safety and operational equipment, ensuring proper seatbelt use, cleaning of the karts and areas including pit and queue lines, or as directed, gassing karts/ $12.00 per hour
Ride Attendants are responsible for the proper and safe operations of the mechanical Kiddie Rides and Bumper Cars, including proper loading/unloading. You must enforce proper age and height restrictions, proper access control, and enforce the safety rules in a fast-paced environment. Must be able and willing to run to a spinout and clear while following safety guidelines and practices. Must always be able to be on feet and constantly moving in a hot and humid environment requiring different levels of exertion and repetition at certain times, while maintaining the proper safety procedure for themselves and the guest. Will be cross trained too and must also be able to perform duties of ride attendant/ $12.00 per hour
- Must complete a hands-on training and written exam during 1st week of training;
- Uniform hat, belt, 3 shirts, 3 shorts or pants, and nametags. $80 will be deducted from your paycheck over several weeks and if all items are returned at the end of your program, your $80 will be refunded. You will be charged $20 for each item not returned. Hooded windbreaker/rain jackets are available for purchase and are the only authorized jacket to be worn. Please bring black athletic sneakers and black ankle socks are required for every position.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing will be provided by the employer at a cost of $125.00 per week, per student. Deposit of $300 will be paid to the employer upon arrival. As long as you have not damaged the property and left it the way you found it, you will receive your deposit back;
- Transportation – Walking or Bike.
|Работна позиција:||Tracks/Pit Crew/Ride Attendant|
|Локација на работа:||Myrtle Beach|