Fast-paced high-energy restaurant located in downtown Hampton, NH. Celebrating over 50 years of business on the seacoast of NH. Close distance to the beach and other town amenities. Boston is an hour away by bus from Seabrook, NH.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – July 1st until September 30th
- Advanced English required;
- Back of house (Cook, Line Cook, Prep Cook, Dishwasher ): Must be able to work with all food types, including pork and seafood products, and stand for the duration of the shift. Previous kitchen experience is preferred. Open availability, including nights, weekends, and holidays is a must. Please do not apply if you have any sensitivities to cleaning chemicals or working in high temperatures. The Galley Hatch Restaurant is currently seeking energetic individuals to join our fast-paced, high-volume restaurant. In this position, you may be required to work in a variety of areas of the restaurant based on business needs and prior work experience. This includes working as a prep cook, line cook, and/or dishwasher. The Galley Hatch Restaurant is a family-owned casual dining restaurant located in downtown Hampton, NH, and its reputation sets the standard for other area restaurants. We hire experienced, motivated individuals who can handle the high demand with patience and consistency. We have nights and weekend positions available. Watch food quality, watch food & personnel safety, watch profitability of the kitchen operation, including food cost. Forecasting adequate levels of prep production based on anticipated usage through the use of a prep production par system. Defining plate presentations and ensuring that they are uniformly prepared. Evaluating food stocks and preparing orders based on business needs. Monitoring the ongoing cleanliness of the kitchen and ensuring it is maintained in the highest state of cleanliness. Providing immediate on-the-job training for all new kitchen employees. Continued education of self & other employees.
The dishwasher position is paid $13 per hour
Cook position without experience is paid $14 per hour
Cooks with experience will receive $16 per hour.
- Paid hourly training;
- Meals are required while working only;
- The host employer will provide the required uniform. Please bring non-slip, closed-toe shoes;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing will be provided by the employer at a cost of $165.00 per week, per student. A refundable deposit of $165 is required upon arrival. he deposit may be refunded if the housing is left in a clean undamaged condition and the participant stays until their contract end date;
- Transportation – Participants can walk or bike to the worksite. It is located .1 mile down the road.
|Работна позиција:||Back of house|
|Плата:||$13.00 - $14.00 - $16.00|
|Локација на работа:||Hampton|