Seward, Alaska is on the road system 2 hours south of Anchorage. Seward is home to Kenai Fjords National Park and home to the Iditarod dog sled race. The Alaska Sealife Center is also located in Seward. Everything in Seward is within walking or biking distance. There are glaciers, wildlife, hiking trails, and fishing opportunities, along with a local museum and aquarium.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 15th until 30 September
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Housekeeping: Housekeepers clean the hotel rooms and common areas. Some housekeepers will also perform laundry duties. Seeking people with attention to detail who take pride in their work./$13.00
- Server: Must be able to stand for the duration of the shift, have no allergies to cleaning chemicals, and be able to handle pork products./$11.00+tips
- Kitchen Member: The kitchen member’s duties include food preparation, cooking, and cleaning. These positions share 20% of the servers’ tips. $11.00+tips
- Busser/Food: Job duties include serving patrons by setting tables; placing and replacing silverware; bringing food to patron’s tables; $11.00+tips
- Groundskeeping: The Grounds person is responsible for maintaining equipment and materials, and for ensuring adequate stock levels of consumables./ $11.00
- Tour Guide: You will share your passion during several walking tours every day to show tourists exactly what this city has to offer./$11.00
- Paid hourly training;
- : Long pants (no shorts), non-slip shoes.
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation will be provided by the employer at a cost of $400.00 per month. Your housing deposit will be returned if you stay until the end of your contract and the housing is left in undamaged condition.
- Transportation – walk, ride a bike or take a bus to work.
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant worker|
|Локација на работа:||Seward|