Start Date: October 1, 2022
Training Duration: 12 months
Hours: 32-40 hours/week
Compensation: $10.00 per hour
Housing: Dorm-style housing and meals provided cost-free
Host Company Description:
The host company is located near Black Mountain, which is nestled deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains, 15 miles east of Asheville, NC. It provides a wide range of services for family vacation and group lodging needs. Besides numerous lodges and cabin accommodations, it has conference facilities which accommodate family reunions, group retreats, religious gatherings, and corporate functions. There are a variety of on-site activities, from an adventure ropes course and zip line to volleyball, horseback riding, or crafting.
- Learn all aspects of high-volume food service
- Aid in upholding the highest quality standards for the food and beverage operation
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
- Advanced management skills and supervisory duties
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate Hospitality/Tourism Management student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a Hospitality/Tourism Management degree and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Applicants with hotel management work experience preferred
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking skills)
- Must be friendly, outgoing, organized, self-reliant, efficient and have computer skills
|Работна позиција:||Food and Beverage Management|
|Плата:||$10.00 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||Black Mountain|