The Flatbread Company has a welcoming environment, supports local farms, the community and is socially conscious. Employees can enjoy pizza and shift meals, flexible scheduling, competitive pay, and a great team environment. This particular area is close to outlet shopping, the White Mountains and the scenic village of North Conway.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week.
Start Date/End Date: June 1st- 15th June until 30th September
- Advanced English;
- Dishwasher: Dishwashers must be able to work in fast paced environment, follow directions and read safety manual. This is very physical, hard work so you must be able to lift heavy items, bend, stoop, reach items on high shelves and be able to stand for 8 hours./ $18.00
- Kitchen Line/Prep Cook/Expediter: This position prepares high-quality organic flatbread pizza, salads and desserts, following Flatbread Company recipes./$18.00
- Paid hourly training.
- Uniform: Close toed shoes. No fingernail polish or tank tops allowed.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing assisted by employer at a cost of $135 per week , per student. Deposit of $150-400 will be paid to the employer upon arrival. As long as there are no damages to the room. Your deposit will be returned ONLY if you stay until the end of your contract, in the same housing and the housing is left undamaged and clean condition.
- Transportation –Housing will be within biking distance in most cases.
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant workers|
|Локација на работа:||North Conway|