Start Date: TBD
Training Duration: 12-18 months
Hours: 32 hours per week
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
Housing: not provided
The position is finance, Investor relations. working with public companies. Responsibilities:
- Perform competitive analysis for publicly-held companies
- Create presentations and other communication materials for industry conferences
- Analyze client and peer fundamentals, shareholders, and investor ownership
- Assist in the development of content for quarterly financial results
- Research and target prospective investors and sell-side analysts
- Assist with new business development by researching prospective clients and industries
- Manage and organize logistics for investor conferences, non-deal roadshows, earnings calls, and investor meetings
- Assist senior management with all initiatives related to maintaining and finding new business
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Communications (or related) and have at least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals of 5 or more years in this field
- Must speak fluent English (reading and writing)
- Must have a finance background, 1-2 years of work/internship experience in finance-related fields.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; Advanced Excel preferred.
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability and willingness to work hard during busy periods—energetic, upbeat, and collaborative personality.
|Работна позиција:||Finance Internship|
|Локација на работа:||New York|