Trainee & Internship Program
Start Date: TBD
Training Duration: 12 months
Compensation: $16.00 per hour
Housing: not provided
- Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, this position encompasses all the necessary responsibilities to work with the project team to ensure the successful completion of each project.
- Read and understand all project specifications and procedures.
- Prepare all required submittals and documents as indicated in the project specifications.
- Ability to utilize Cabinet Vision to generate shop drawings and cut lists.
- Attend kick-off meetings, document notes, and communicate with internal teams.
- Using the internal systems, initiate all change order transmittals, RFI’s, and change order quotes.
- Assist with creating purchase orders and tracking vendor invoices for each project.
- Communicate effectively with Management and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be full-time university students with an academic focus in Engineering studies OR have graduated less than 12 months from the internship begin date.
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold Engineering degrees and have at least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals of 5 or more years in the field
- Applicants must speak advanced English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
|Работна позиција:||Engineering Internship|
|Локација на работа:||San Francisco|