Disneyland and California Adventure is a highly desired, domestic and international destination, focused on tourism with heightened numbers of international guests and Christmas or winter family vacations. Free access to both parks. Hires employees from all over the world.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 20th June until 30th September
- Advanced English;
- Taker/Cashier – Wait on customers, take their orders, operate cash registers, and handle American currency;
- Hostess – Greeting & seating guests, assisting servers with filling waters, clearing tables, restocking the host station, and making guest reservations over the phone and in person. Must be very outgoing;
- Line Cook – Prep, cook, and stock food items as needed. Clean and maintain kitchen and food prep equipment, and maintain proper sanitation controls of products. You must be able to stand for your entire shift and be able to lift up to 50lbs/23kg;
- Team Member is responsible for building the world’s greatest hot sandwich while consistently following the proper recipes and procedures, and adhering to our high standards regarding food presentation, cleaning, and sanitation. You must be comfortable working in a team environment where they ensure the needs of our guests are the number one priority so that we may deliver an exceptional dining experience. Must be dependable, hard-working, friendly, and a very trustworthy and honest individual. Personality and professional appearance are key. Must have a positive attitude, be understanding and compassionate in a friendly & helpful way. Must like dealing with people. Positions require attention to detail, punctuality, and a great service attitude & team spirit. Flexible to help in other positions as requested. Additional tasks as requested by management. You will be working all weekends (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday), all holidays, and evening shifts. You may not work the same shifts as your friends. Nor will you have the same days off as your friends. No job, or hours at a job, can be 100% guaranteed;
- Paid hourly training;
- You will receive a discount for food and drinks;
- Employer provides, shirt, hat, apron, and name tag;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing – Must arrange own. Leed will be given;
- Transportation – Walking, Public transportation, or Bike.
|Работна позиција:||Team Member|
|Локација на работа:||Anaheim|