Start Date: October–December 2021
Program Duration: 12–18 months
Compensation: $15 per hour
Housing: not provided
Number of Positions Offered: 1
Host Company Description:
The host company is a family-owned, children’s furniture manufacturer and distributor located in New York City. It sells its products at major retailers like Walmart, Target, and Amazon, or at small, local shops. They donate ten percent of all profits towards improving the lives of underprivileged children by giving back to the communities that need help the most.
- Manage communication with consumers via different platforms
- Utilizing E-commerce platforms, optimize and implement strategies that lead to better user experience
- Update site to ensure a smooth shopping experience for consumers
- Work on E-commerce projects alongside the marketing team
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate student of business management/marketing OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a bachelor’s degree in business management/marketing and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in a related field.
- Advanced English is required with strong communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively work with an internal team and customers
|Плата:||$15 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||New York|