Eliot, Maine is ideally situated on the mighty Piscataqua River, which forms the Maine-New Hampshire boundary, just minutes from Portsmouth’s historic downtown. Eliot is surrounded by Maine’s southern most town, Kittery, the quickly growing town of South Berwick, and the stunningly diverse town of York.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – June 25th until 30th September
- Advanced English required;
- Team Member: An entry-level job, the position of Dunkin’ Donuts Team Member assumes several job duties. The primary responsibilities include operating cash registers, greeting customers, taking food and drink orders, and completing transactions. Dunkin’ Donuts team members also regularly clean workstations, brew and grind the coffee, restock cups and food items, assist bakers and help clean the restaurant by sweeping, mopping, removing trash, and cleaning bathrooms. You are required to work on foot for long periods of time;
- Paid hourly training;
- The employer will provide a shirt, visor/hat, and apron. Participants must wear dark, plain jeans with no rips. They should also bring non-slip, comfortable shoes.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing will be provided by the employer at a cost of $135.00 per week, per student. Please prepare to pay a security deposit upon your arrival. our deposit will be returned ONLY if you stay until the end of your contract, in the same housing AND the housing is left undamaged and in clean condition;
- Housing will be within biking distance in most cases.
|Работна позиција:||Team Member|
|Локација на работа:||Eliot|