Drury Hotels Company, LLC is a 100% family-owned and operated hotel company with over 130 hotels in 21 + states. We pride ourselves on being able to offer our guests a memorable experience by providing extras that are not extra and all of our employees are empowered to do whatever it takes to make our guests happy. You will be surrounded by managers and associates who truly have a passion for providing great guest service in a fun environment. San Antonio Locations: San Antonio (Spanish for “Saint Anthony”), is the seventh most populated city in the United States of America and the second most populated city in the state of Texas. San Antonio was named for Saint Anthony of Padua, whose feast day is on June 13, by a 1691 Spanish expedition in the area. It is notable for Spanish colonial missions, the Alamo, the River Walk, the Tower of the Americas, the Alamo Bowl, and Marriage Island. Commercial entertainment includes SeaWorld and Six Flags Fiesta Texas theme parks. The city is home to the five-time NBA champion San Antonio Spurs and hosts the annual San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo, one of the largest such events in the country.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – June 20th until September 15th
- Advanced English required;
- Housekeeping: Will be cross-trained in all departments. Students should be open to working other duties as assigned by the supervisor, which could include working as a laundry attendant, house person, or in the breakfast area (washing dishes, cleaning tables/floors/counters, cooking). Housekeeper: Very physically demanding. Prepare to stand, walk & push a 50lb/22kg cart. Clean guestrooms, change linens, dust, clean toilet, tub/shower, sinks & mirror. Vacuum, wash bathroom floors on hands/knees, and dust. Students will also be restocking housekeeping carts daily with cleaning supplies and linen. For housekeeping, every room is inspected by a supervisor and must have a room score of 15 points or less. Must clean a stay-over room in 15 minutes & a checkout room in 30 minutes. Laundry: fast-paced position. Removing & sorting laundry from laundry chute, housekeeping carts, or guest rooms; operating the washer (using the automated chemical systems); loading washers & dryers; folding & counting linen; placing linens.
- Paid hourly training;
- Employer provides the shirt. Students will need a brown, blue, or black belt, white socks, and comfortable, non-slip shoes.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing will be provided by the employer at a cost of $260.00 per month, per student;
- Participants can walk to work as they will be living on-site.
|Локација на работа:||San Antonio|