Drury Hotels Company, LLC is a 100% family-owned and operated hotel company with over 130 hotels in 21 + states. We pride ourselves on being able to offer our guests a memorable experience by providing extras that are not extra and all of our employees are empowered to do whatever it takes to make our guests happy. You will be surrounded by managers and associates who truly have a passion for providing great guest service in a fun environment. St. Louis, Missouri: From its origins as a trading post perched on the threshold of unchartered territory, St. Louis grew to blend disparate influences — French, German, Ragtime, Rust Belt, Midwest, and Southern. All tours begin at the Gateway Arch. Designed in 1966 by architect Eero Saarinen to commemorate Thomas Jefferson’s vision of westward expansion, the Arch is synonymous with the city. First-rate museums, an extensive botanical garden, and a strong musical heritage give visitors plenty of reason to say “meet me in St. Louis.” Located near Six Flags Great America and near Forest Park which is home to many historical buildings, monuments, and wildlife.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – June 20th until September 30th
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Housekeeping, Laundry, F&B, Houseperson (Will be cross-trained in all departments)Housekeeper: Very physically demanding. Prepare to stand, walk & push a 50lb/22kg cart. Clean guestrooms, change linens, dust, clean toilet, tub/shower, sinks & mirror. Vacuum, wash bathroom floors on hands/knees, and dust.
Food & Beverage: serve, and clean counters, tables, floors, and carpets, prepare additional hot food items, pour coffee, restock & keep clean, and interact with guests. After breakfast restocks, clean counters, floors & tables.
Houseperson: Maintain public areas, remove the trash, clean floors, elevator, front desk area, exercise room, pool area & restrooms. Other tasks as assigned. Employees will also restock housekeeping carts daily with cleaning supplies and linen. For housekeeping, every room is inspected by a supervisor and must have a room score of 15 points or less. Must clean a stay-over room in 15 minutes & a checkout room in 30 minutes.
Laundry: fast-paced position. Removing & sorting laundry from laundry chute, housekeeping carts, or guest rooms; operating the washer (using the automated chemical systems); loading washers & dryers; folding & counting linen; placing linens. Must be available for flexible shifts, AM, Mid, and PM shifts. You have 2 1/2 minutes to unload and load the washers and dryers.
- Training is provided;
- Employer will prove the shirt. Participants will need a brown, blue, or black belt, white socks, and comfortable tennis shoes.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing will be provided by the employer at a cost of $260.00 per month, per student;
- Transportation – Participants live onsite and can walk to work.
|Работна позиција:||Hotel worker|
|Локација на работа:||Saint Louis|