Drury Hotels Company, LLC is a 100% family-owned and operated hotel company with over 130 hotels in 21 + states. We pride ourselves on being able to offer our guests a memorable experience by providing extras that are not extra and all of our employees are empowered to do whatever it takes to make our guests happy. You will be surrounded by managers and associates who truly have a passion for providing great guest service in a fun environment. Coralville is a busy community located near the University of Iowa, Lake MacBride, and Coralville Lake. Plenty of community theater, shopping, fishing, boating and more.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 20h June until 30th September
- Advanced English;
- Housekeeping: Housekeeping is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the guest rooms assigned. Must have a great attitude, be friendly and helpful, smile at guests and coworkers, and be willing to work very hard. In the guest room you will be cleaning the mirror, sink, toilet and tub/showers, floor and wiping down walls in the bathrooms, changing linens, laundry, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning windows and furniture, & emptying trash. Restock guest rooms with linens, bathroom supplies, etc, and restock the supply cart and linen closets as needed. Requires attention to detail, punctuality, and a great service attitude & team spirit. Please do not apply if you are sensitive to chemicals or lotions or have physical limitations that would keep you from doing your job. You may be asked to assist in other departments listed. Must be dependable, hard-working, friendly, and a very trustworthy and honest individual.
- Laundry: Fast-paced position. Removing & sorting laundry from laundry chute, housekeeping carts, or guest rooms; operating the washer (using the automated chemical systems); loading washers & dryers; folding & counting linen; placing linens. Must be available for flexible shifts, AM, Mid, and PM shifts. You have 2 1/2 minutes to unload and load the washers and dryers.
- Food & Beverage: Serve, and clean counters, tables, floors, and carpets. Prepare additional hot food items, pour coffee, restock & keep clean, and interact with guests. After breakfast restocks, clean counters, floors & tables.
- Houseperson: Maintain public areas, remove the trash, vacuum and clean public areas, elevator, front desk area, exercise room, pool area & restrooms. Other duties are assigned as needed.
- Training is provided;
- Your employer will provide a work shirt and name tag.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing will be provided by the employer at a cost of $130.00 per month, per student;
- Transportation – Participants live on-site in a hotel room
|Работна позиција:||Hotel Worker|
|Локација на работа:||Coralville|