Company Description and Location:
San Antonio (Spanish for “Saint Anthony”), is the seventh most populated city in the United States of America and the second most populated city in the state of Texas. San Antonio was named for Saint Anthony of Padua, whose feast day is on June 13, by a 1691 Spanish expedition in the area. It is notable for Spanish colonial missions, the Alamo, the River Walk, the Tower of the Americas, the Alamo Bowl, and Marriage Island. Commercial entertainment includes SeaWorld and Six Flags Fiesta Texas theme parks. The city is home to the five-time NBA champion San Antonio Spurs and hosts the annual San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo, one of the largest such events in the country.
Drury Hotels Company is a 100% family-owned and operated hotel company with over 130 hotels in 21 + states. We pride ourselves on being able to offer our guests a memorable experience by providing extras that are not extra and all of our employees are empowered to do whatever it takes to make our guests happy. You will be surrounded by managers and associates who truly have a passion for providing great guest service in a fun environment.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 20th until September 30th
- An advanced English level is required;
- Housekeeper: Very physically demanding. Prepare to stand, walk & push 50lb/22kg cart. Clean guestrooms, change linens, dust, clean toilet, tub/shower, sinks & mirror. Vacuum, wash
- You will be cross-trained in all departments. Students should be open to working other duties as assigned by the supervisor, which could include working as a laundry attendant, house person, or in the breakfast area (washing dishes, cleaning tables/floors/counters, cooking);
- Paid hourly training. During training, you may not work full shifts and could receive fewer hours;
- The employer provides pants at a cost of $16.00. Students will need a brown, blue, or black belt, white socks, and comfortable tennis shoes;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing assisted by employer, at a cost of $10.00 per student, per day;
- Transportation – Walking distan
|Локација на работа:||San Antonio, TX|