Houston is America’s fourth-largest city. It is a cosmopolitan destination, filled with world-class dining, arts, shopping, and nightlife. Take a stroll through the historic Heights, spend the day exploring the Museum District, or head down to Space Center Houston. We give City Pass booklets to all students and arrange an outing to the Kemah Boardwalk or the Pleasure Pier. Offer time to explore surrounding cities.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – June 15th until September 25th
- Advanced English;
- Retail Associate: Opens and closes retail outlets, stocks and maintains merchandise displays, operates cash register and processes cash and credit card purchases, immediately reports any guest complaint to management, follows the safety rules provided in the Safety Program found in the Employee Orientation Manual and reports any safety hazards to management immediately. You will occasionally be required to maneuver confined spaces. Must be capable of regularly lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds (12 kg), and occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds (23 kg). Must like dealing with people and be friendly and have an outgoing personality. Requires attention to detail, punctuality, and a great service attitude & team spirit. Follow all safety policies, and interact positively with the guests and other crew members. Must have a great team attitude, and be a dependable, hard-working, friendly, very trustworthy, and honest individual/ $14.00 per hour
- Ride Attendant: You will be working with guests and operating rides at the various amusement park rides. You will be handling American currency. Must handle guest services and satisfaction with understanding and compassion. Must like dealing with people and have an outgoing personality. Requires attention to detail, punctuality, and a great service attitude & team spirit. Follow all safety policies, and interact positively with the guests and other crew members. You will be standing the entire shift and requires moderate lifting and mobility. Duties include but are not limited to, assisting guests during the loading and unloading process and ensuring guest safety by checking their seat belts or lap bars, etc. You will be working outside and exposed to various weather conditions. Must have a great team attitude, and be a dependable, hard-working, friendly, very trustworthy, and honest individual/ $14.00 per hour
- Aquarium Educator: Must have a great personality and a big smile. Working with guests and special programs. This position will work in our Sting Ray reef, help conduct education programs for school groups and work with overnight birthday parties. They must have a positive attitude and be able to help instruct school-age children during program sessions. Must be able to stand for the entire shift and engage with guests and answer questions they might have. We need outgoing, talkative, confident students/$14.00 per hour
- Server: Working with guests in a full-service restaurant, taking orders and answering questions about the menu. Working with American currency, delivering food to guests and maintaining an assigned section during your shift / $2.13 + tips
- Paid hourly training;
- 50% off meals if student enrolls in employee discount program;
- Employer provides Aquarium polo or t-shirts Aquarium caps and name tag at a cost of $30-$50.
Housing and Transportation:
- Must arrange own. Leads will be given;
- Transportation – walking or biking.
|Amusement Park Worker
|$2.13 + tips - $14.00
|Локација на работа: