Start Date: September 1, 2021
Training Duration: 12–18 months
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
Housing: not provided
Host Company Description:
With over 12 locations around New York, the host company aims to change the café industry. Delicious pastries, sandwiches, and beverages are always on the menu at this café. Keeping quality and taste at the forefront, they also strive to keep prices affordable—for this café brand, high quality does not mean high prices. They are seeking a talented accounting intern to join their team who is eager to enhance their skills in the field.
The social media specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Create engaging content for our social media
- Maintain social media channels keeping them updated and brand-focused
- Communicate with influencers and industry professionals to create a strong network
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be full-time university students with academic focus in Business / Accounting studies OR have graduated less than 12 months from the internship begin date.
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold Business / Accounting degrees and have least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals of 5 or more years of professional experience in this field
- Excellent English skills with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, Tik Tok and other social media best practices
|Плата:||$15 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||New York|