Start Date: August 2021
Training Duration: 12–18 months
Compensation: $15 per hour
Housing: Not provided
Host Company Description:
Based in Summit, NJ, just forty-five minutes outside of New York City, the host company specializes in providing media planning and management for a variety of different companies. Providing real-time analysis and reporting, they keep businesses apprised of their media success and strive to create highly effective campaigns that reach targeted audiences and drive sales. The host company is looking for a talented and innovative digital media analyst with experience in campaign analytics and reporting to join their team.
- Create and analyze client campaign tracking, data collection, and client reporting. Prepare presentation slides, analytic reports, and other visualizations.
- Utilize Google Data Studio dashboards allowing everyone to view campaign performance.
- Provide insights on strategic marketing and campaign direction that will increase results.
- Use Adobe, Google Analytics, Campaign Manager and other DSP platforms and tools to ensure data integrity.
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be business management or marketing (or similar) undergraduate/graduate students OR be recent graduates who begin the program within 12 months of their graduation date
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold business management or marketing (or similar) degrees and have at least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR have 5 or more years of professional experience in this field
- Applicants must speak advanced English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of relevant ad agency experience
- Must have prior experience in campaign analytics and reporting
- Knowledge of digital analytics and reporting
- Good knowledge and understanding of web analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics)
- Excellent understanding and familiarity with reporting on core digital media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok)
- Experience with conversion tracking and analytics platforms, such as Google Tag Manager
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and PPT
- Willingness to learn and grow while using new technologies.
- Strong analytical skills required, including ability to analyze raw data, identify trend drivers, draw conclusions, and summarize actionable recommendations and their forecasted outcomes.
- Strong organizational skills, with ability to aggregate information and data from multiple sources.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to convey and group technical findings–this position is client-facing.
|Плата:||$15 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||Summit|