Company Description and Location:
Denny’s (also known as Denny’s Diner on some of the location signage) is a full-service pancake house/coffee shop/fast casual family restaurant chain. It operates over 1,600 restaurants in the United States. Denny’s is known for always being open, serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert around the clock. Unlike many other restaurant chains, Denny’s does not close on holidays or nights, except where required by law.
Bismarck is the capital of the U.S. state of North Dakota and the county seat of Burleigh County. It is the second-most populous city in North Dakota after Fargo. It has a wealth of fun and interesting things to do. Good restaurants and an energetic, increasingly youthful citizenry who cares about their growing city. Sound like a bustling northwest city or maybe a New South hotspot? the city offers a satisfying quality of life. Its location on the Missouri River, just across from Mandan, means the twin cities have a wealth of things to do outside, even in deep winter. As the North Dakota state capital, Bismarck is a government center. It is also a regional healthcare hub, with two major hospitals. Its cultural opportunities include the North Dakota Heritage Museum, the Bismarck-Mandan Symphony, and an active performing arts community. The city’s numerous parks are celebrated, as is the Dakota Zoo, and a roster of festivals and downtown events make for a lively calendar.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st until September 30
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must be able to start working according to DS dates;
- Front of House (FOH) – The employer will train you for multiple duties. You may work more on one duty than another. Various duties include; serving food and beverages, hosting, taking reservations, answering phones, general cleaning & cleaning the bathroom, etc. Restaurant experience is a plus. Must be a team player and work well with others. Must be a “people person” and social to get along well in the restaurant/bar atmosphere.
Server (Customer service, take food orders, deliver food) – $4.86+tips
Host/ Hostess (Seat customers, handle cash, take reservations, answer phones, general cleaning & clean the bathroom) – $12 per hour
- Back of House (BOH) – The employer will train you for multiple duties. You may work more on one duty than another. Various duties include; preparing food for a very busy restaurant, helping the kitchen with cleaning and all other kitchen duties, dish washing, general cleaning & cleaning bathrooms, etc. Restaurant experience is a plus. Must be a team player and work well with others. Must be a “people person” and social to get along well in the restaurant/bar atmosphere.
Cook (preparing food, cooking, stocking, cleaning ) – $16 per hour
Dishwasher/Busser (wash dishes, sweep floors, keep the area clean, restock all flatware from the dish room to cooks and servers) – $12 per hour
- Training is provided by the employer for a duration of 2 weeks;
- Employer provides uniform at a cost of $ 28.5;
Housing and Transportation:
- Must arrange own housing, leads will be given.
- Transportation – Public transportation or bike;
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant worker|
|Плата:||$4.86+tips - $12.00 - $16.00|
|Локација на работа:||Bismarck|