Start Date: August–September
Training Duration: 12–18 months
Hours: 32-40 hours/week
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
Housing: not provided
Host Company Description:
The host company is a family-owned, children’s furniture manufacturer and distributor located in New York City. It sells its products at major retailers like Walmart, Target, and Amazon, or at small, local shops. They donate ten percent of all profits towards improving the lives of underprivileged children by giving back to the communities that need help the most.
- Consolidate monthly saleable forecasts with related analysis. The accuracy of the unit forecast has a direct impact on company inventory and customer service levels.
- Gather and standardize quantitative information from Sales and Retailer reports as it affects forecast accuracy and identify trends both unique to retailer and by brand
- Monthly Forecast Accuracy: Report results and provide possible root cause on inaccuracies.
- Conduct regular business and performance reviews related to retailer inventory and opportunity based on weeks of supply and point of sales trends.
- Assist Sales Managers in reconciling and tracking commitments against SAP monthly.
- Support Sales and Trade Marketing
- Attend weekly meetings as needed or desired for ongoing development.
- Other analyses and projects as needed.
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate student of business management/marketing OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a bachelor’s degree in business management/marketing and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Advanced English is required with strong communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively work with an internal team and customers
|Работна позиција:||Data Analyst Program|
|Локација на работа:||New York|