Trips to Minot (Population 48,000. Shopping centers and activities. 60 miles – 1 hour away), county fair, state fair, local indoor swimming pool, lake, farmers market, museum, and movie theater. Many of our employees are also high school students that enjoy hanging out with the J1 students.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 20th until 30 September
- Proficient English;
- Cashier: Must be able to speak, read, and understand English well. Will be taking orders from customers and communicating with them. Must be able to operate the cash register, and handle American currently.
- Ice Cream Maker: Must be able to read order boards in English. Prepare the chill treats according to recipes and food quality standards.
- Grill (Cook, Kitchen): You will be cooking food, preparing the food items, using a hot grill and deep fryers, cleaning and maintaining the cooking and prep equipment including washing pots and pans, etc., restocking, wiping counters, etc.
- Training is required;
- Uniform costs $25.00. Employer will provide name tag and shirt.
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation assisted by the employer costs $$200.00 per month.
- Transportation – walking.
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant worker|
|Локација на работа:||Rugby|