Company Description and Location:
A busy ice cream, fast-food restaurant located in a small mountain true-to-the-past Western town. We look forward to including you in our family this season. There are so many outdoor activities waiting for you near Miles City. Located in the southeastern part of Montana, you can explore Yellowstone National Park, Teddy Roosevelt National Park, Mikoshika State Park, Montana Dinosaur Trail, enjoy paddling, boating, fishing, Range Riders Museum, see livestock auctions and bucking horse sales.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – June 10th until September 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Crew Member: Outstanding customer service skills and understanding of American currency/credit card transactions. This is a fast-food ice cream restaurant. In this position, participants will work in a busy ice cream/fast food company doing a variety of duties from interacting with the customer as they place their food orders, preparation of burgers and other food items or drinks or ice cream products, to handling payment from the customer. If you have outstanding skills you may be added to the drive-thru window to assist customers in their cars with their orders. Daily set up, preparation, cleaning, and breaking down of machines. Cleaning bathrooms, emptying trash, washing dishes, and the entire store cleaning daily. Additional tasks may be assigned by the manager. Flexibility and teamwork are essential. Must be familiar with American currency and credit card transactions. Excellent customer service is a top priority. We are here to ensure our customers receive the best service we can give. Must be dependable, hard-working, friendly, and a very trustworthy and honest individual. Positions require attention to detail, punctuality, and a great service attitude & team spirit. Flexible to help in other positions as requested. Additional tasks as requested by management;
- Employer will provide shirt, name tag, and apron. Please bring black pants – loose fitting, covering the ankle. No holes or tears. Non-slip closed-toed athletic shoes.;
- Meals are not provided, employer gives you a 50% while working;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing assisted by employer, at a cost of $250.00 per student, per month. A deposit of $250.00 will be paid to the employer upon arrival. The deposit is refunded, if the house is left clean and without damages. Students must also be up to date with weekly rent . Students will sign the housing contract after they arrive and settle into housing;
- Transportation – Walking.
|Работна позиција:||Crew Member|
|Локација на работа:||Miles City|