Start Date: March 2023
Training Duration: 12 months
Compensation: $16.00 per hour
Housing: $350 per month (double room), $700 per month (individual)
Host Company Description:
The host company is a luxury, 4-star resort at a lakeside location in Branson, Missouri with a large pool with several dining outlets. The hotel also has a marina with water sports and it is close to the many hiking trails that wind through the Ozark Mountains. Their menus include American dining staples such as hand cut steaks, chicken and pork entrees, grilled to perfection and served with homemade sides and seasonal menu options. The intern will learn how to prepare American fine dining and casual dining menus in a high-volume environment.
- Learn all aspects of high-volume food service
- Assist in preparing food for service (e.g. chop vegetables, butcher meat, or preparing sauces)
- Assist in preparing menu items under supervision
- Advanced management skills and supervisory duties
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be restaurant management or culinary arts undergraduate/graduate students OR be recent graduates who begin the program within 12 months of the graduation date
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold restaurant management or culinary arts degrees and have at least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals with 5 or more years of professional experience in this field
- Some culinary work experience is required
- Advanced English is required
- Must be able to work within a team, have a passion for cooking and serving customers, have a positive attitude, willing to continue to learn new recipes and methods.
|Локација на работа:||Branson|