Training Duration: 12–18 months
Hours: 32-40 hours per week
Compensation: $12.00 per hour
Housing: Not Provided
Host Company Description:
Based just outside of Philadelphia, PA, the host is a construction company with over 35 years of experience. They pride themselves on quality work, restoration, and meeting budgets and deadlines for their clients. They are seeking a talented accounting candidate who can assist their financial team and who is excited to learn new skills in the field.
- Assist project managers with existing client relationships related to municipal, land development, transportation, and other engineering improvement projects.
- Observe construction activities like; construction of stormwater management facilities, streetscape, grading, paving, curb, sidewalk, lighting, retaining walls, landscaping, roadway/bridge construction, and buildings, and complete documentation for approved construction drawings/plans, project requirements, standards, and specifications.
- Preparation of daily construction and inspection reports with detailed observations of contractor construction techniques and progress.
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be full-time university students with an academic focus in Civil Engineering studies OR have graduated less than 12 months from the internship begin date.
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold Civil Engineering degrees and have at least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals of 5 or more years in this field
- Excellent English skills and an outstanding communicator
- Possess effective oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering; Master’s degree a plus
- Ability to build relationships with all staff, sub-consultants, and clients
- Computer skills in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, etc.
|Работна позиција:||Civil Engineering|
|Плата:||$12.00 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||Elkins Park|