Host Company Description:
As a leader in high-performance fiber optical components, modules, and systems, this company prides itself on developing best-in-class tech at affordable prices. From conceptual design to the manufacturing process, their operations are all in-house and handled by their highly experienced team of engineers and industry professionals.
Start Date: December 2022
Training Duration: 12-18 months
Hours: 32 per week
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
Housing: Room provided
Position title: Chemical Engineering
Receive training in the chemical vapor deposition process, conduct chemical modification on fusion splicing of optical fiber, measure energy levels of the materials used to collaborate with the team on current design and manufacturing projects.
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate student of Mechanical Engineering OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in a related field.
- Applicants must speak advanced English
- Familiarity with a variety of chemical engineering best practices, etc.
- Prior lab and or research experience
|Работна позиција:||Chemical Engineering Program|
|Локација на работа:||Woburn|