Upbeat, fun work environment! Casa Lemus Inn & Restaurant is near Interstate 25, so there are plenty of customers. Raton is a small community with plenty of places to explore and outdoor activities to do. Possibility of a day trip to the historic town of Taos, one of the oldest towns in the U.S. There are museums and landmarks to see. Just outside of town, there is a National Park, a volcano, and Sugarite Canyon State Park. There is also the 4th of July parade and fireworks, the Raton Rodeo, and the Hot Air Balloon Rally.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – June 20th until September 30th
- Upper-intermediate English required;
- Housekeeping: Must have a great attitude, be friendly and helpful, smile at guests and coworkers, and be willing to work very hard. Cleaning rooms & common areas, and grounds as assigned to you. Function as a member of the Clean Team. Includes bathrooms, such as toilets & showers, changing linens, laundry, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning mirrors, windows, furniture, & emptying trash. Very physically demanding. Additionally, inspect rooms for repairs and fixtures that aren’t working properly. Restock guest rooms with linens, bathroom supplies, etc, and restock the supply cart and linen closets as needed. Clean and vacuum public areas, including restrooms, and empty trash. Other duties are assigned as needed. Requires attention to detail, punctuality, and a great service attitude & team spirit. Please do not apply if you are sensitive to chemicals or lotions or have physical limitations that would keep you from doing your job. You may be asked to assist in other departments such as laundry as well;
- Meals are provided ( 50% off while working a shift);
- Training will be provided;
- Employer provides apron only. Must bring a clean, plain white or black shirt. No logos or other markings, no holes, no wrinkles. Please bring black, non-slip work shoes and black pants;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing assisted by employer, at a cost of $300.00 per student, per month. A deposit of $300 will be paid to the employer upon arrival. The deposit is refunded, if the house is left clean and without damages. Student must also be up to date with weekly rent Student will sign the housing contract after they arrive and settle into housing;
- Transportation: housing is not far from work. Less than a 25-minute walk.
|Локација на работа:||Raton|