Start Date: TBD
Program Duration: 12 months
Compensation: $20.00 per hour
Housing: not provided
Host Company Description:
This really is a rare and special opportunity to join a rapidly growing and fun company. We are seeking a well-qualified, hard-working, and energetic individual to assist with project development in sustainable energy projects focused principally on US markets. This position is entry-level.
- learning renewable technologies, their economics, and markets;
- assisting with identifying, prioritizing, and purchasing appropriate real estate in markets in which IEP is engaged;
- assisting in the analysis of rules issued by state and federal regulators, utilities, and Independent System Operators (ISOs) to map the ‘rules of the road’;
- researching economic data and assisting in the development and preparation of economic models;
- assisting in target analysis and modeling of M&A targets;
- provide analytical support where needed;
- perform such other duties and tasks as required.
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate student of business OR be a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a bachelor’s degree in business and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Applicants must have excellent English communication skills, verbal and written
- Must work well in a team
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are vital
|Работна позиција:||Business Internship|
|Локација на работа:||New York|