This is a fun and active job! We do have overtime available and you will have plenty of opportunity to not only meet local people, but visitors from all over the world! We plan employee events throughout the season. You will be located near many historical and cultural spots, such as Pier 39, Fisherman’s Wharf, Ghirardelli Square, the Golden Gate Bridge, the Maritime Museum and more! Through your work training, you will learn about the history and culture of the San Francisco area.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st until 30th September
- Advanced English;
- Customer Service Representative: Assist customers with bike rental procedures. Educate customers on product, complete paperwork, take payment, explain bike procedures. Give directions, answer questions and close the sale. Will also be checking over bikes as they are returned from renting. Inspect and making necessary repairs to ensure they are ready for the next rental. Excellent communication skills required, and are comfortable speaking loudly to large groups of people. Upbeat, outgoing personality. This is a very physical, fast-paced job. Must be able to ride a bike;
- Training will be provided;
- Employer will provide work shirt. Please bring closed-toe athletic shoes and shorts or athletic pants that are in good condition.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing – Must arrange own;
- Transportation – Participants can walk, take the bus, ride a bike, etc to get around.
|Работна позиција:||Customer Service Representative|
|Локација на работа:||San Francisco|