Beach Mart owns more than 20 retail souvenir stores. These positions primarily focus on merchandising and customer service, 3 miniature golf courses, an arcade, a sports club, and a gas station along the Outer Banks of North Carolina; spreading out over 160 kilometers. If you enjoy the beach, sand, ocean, fresh air, and the outdoors, this is the place you want to be.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: July 3rd until 30 September
- Advanced English;
- Cashier, Stocker – Middle: You will be trained and required to do one or all of the following: cashiering, stocking, pricing, folding merchandise, hanging clothes and cleaning both inside & outside the stores.
- Cashier, Stocker – Late: By accepting this job, you understand that you will be assigned to a store location and housing when you arrive at the main office. You will be trained and required to do one or all of the following: cashiering, stocking, pricing, folding merchandise, hanging clothes, and cleaning both inside & outside the stores.
- Training is required;
- Uniform: You will purchase 3 shirts for $15. They will have the name of the store/park location that you are working in.
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation assisted by the employer costs $125.00 per week. The $250 deposit is taken out of your paycheck in 2 installments. The conditions to receive the refund are as follows: the house is left without damages, no trash or food is left in the house, clothes or personal belongings are not left in the house, and the house is kept clean during your stay.
- Transportation – walking.
|Локација на работа:||Nags Head|