Start Date: July/August 2023
Training Duration: 12-18 months
Hours: 32-40 hours per week
Compensation: $20.00 per hour
Host Company Description:
The host company provides products and services worldwide and specializes in the engineering and production of high-technology, thin-wall flexible metal components and systems for automotive and industrial applications. It has diverse engineering and manufacturing resources to design and build unique metal bellows assemblies and metal joining solutions for customer applications. They are vertically integrated with all engineering disciplines and manufacturing processes in-house. Sophisticated engineering tools including CAD/CAM and 3D Solid modeling are utilized to support challenging applications.
- Automation Engineering Trainee will be exposed to various aspects of our manufacturing processes, with a primary focus on automation and robotics systems.
- Assist the automation engineering team in designing, developing, and implementing automation solutions for our manufacturing processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas for automation and evaluate feasibility, cost, and potential benefits.
- Support the installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of automation equipment, including robots, control systems, and sensors.
- Participate in the programming and commissioning of automation systems, ensuring optimal performance and efficiency.
- Conduct regular maintenance activities on automation equipment, including calibration, inspections, and repairs as needed.
- Analyze production data and identify opportunities to optimize automation processes, improve productivity, and reduce downtime.
- Collaborate with operators and technicians to provide support for automation systems operation and maintenance.
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be Electrical & Automation Engineering Technology, or Mechanical Engineering undergraduate/graduate students OR be recent graduates who begin the program within 12 months of the graduation date.
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold Electrical & Automation Engineering, Technology, or Mechanical Engineering degrees and have at least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals with 5 or more years of professional experience in this field
- Must speak fluent English (reading and writing)
- Strong understanding of automation principles, robotics, and control systems.
- Knowledge of programming languages, such as PLC, Python, or C++, and familiarity with automation software and tools.
- Prior experience or internships in automation or manufacturing will be advantageous.
- A copy of transcripts and an introduction video are necessary to apply.
|Работна позиција:||Automation Engineering|
|Локација на работа:||San Fernando|