Aspen Meadows is set on 40 acres and surrounded by mountain views. There are many things to do in the area: Hiking, biking, ziplining through the Lost Forest, disc golf, climbing wall, trout fishing, and much more.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – June 5th until 30th September
- Proficient English;
- Must be able to start working according to DS dates;
- As a Resort Team Member, you could be placed to work in any of these positions: F&B Banquet, Front Office/Bellperson/Guest Services, Housekeeping, Culinary Line Cook. All positions will involve full training. The employer will assign your position to you during your interview with him. Your employer expects the best customer service from its employees at all times.
- Food & Beverage/Banquet: F&B Host and/or Banquet must have great phone skills & speak clearly. Greeting & seating guests, assisting servers with filling waters, clearing tables, restocking the host station, and making guest reservations over the phone and in person. Must be very outgoing. Personality and professional appearance are key. Must have a positive attitude, be understanding and compassionate in a friendly & helpful way. Must like dealing with people. Requires attention to detail, punctuality, and a great service attitude. Must be comfortable and like talking to guests on the phone.
- Front Office, Bellperson, Guest Services: must have advanced computer skills needed and proficient English. Will greet guests, handle phones, and reservations, checking guests in and out. Knowledge of American currency & credit card transactions. Must handle guest complaints with understanding & compassion in a friendly & helpful way. Must be very customer service oriented. General knowledge of the hotel including amenities and being able to assist with guest needs regarding the hotel and questions about Aspen, all in a courteous and friendly manner. The top priority is customer service – you must make guests feel welcome and ensure their needs are met. Attention to detail and strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are very important. Also, strong mathematical skills are needed for payment processing and bookkeeping responsibilities. Bellperson will take the initiative to deliver a wide range of services that guide our guests through their entire stay. You will help ensure a smooth check-in and check-out (ensure nothing personal is left in the room) and assist with any needs during their stay like unpacking their luggage, offering restaurant suggestions, handling laundry for them, etc.
- Housekeeping duties include maintaining pubic areas, lobby, meeting rooms, breakfast area, public restrooms, & grounds. Keep areas clean and tidy, remove the trash, wipe counters, spot clean stains, plus any additional tasks requested by management. You will help housekeeping by restocking carts, running clean linens to the floors, removing and taking dirty linens to the laundry department, helping empty trash from housekeeping carts, and doing any additional tasks as requested by management. This job requires friendly, helpful participants. You will run (deliver) items per guest requests (additional towels, extra bedding, etc) to them in their rooms. Assist guests by giving directions or information regarding the resort. Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
- Room Attendants maintain the cleanliness of the guest rooms assigned. Previous cleaning experience as well as the ability to communicate to guests preferred. Requires a true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment, as well as the ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate amount of weight. Duties will include but are not limited to cleaning the rooms including bathrooms, toilets, and showers, changing linens, laundry, dusting, vacuuming and emptying trash, etc. Very physically demanding. Be prepared to stand, bend, and push a 50 lb/23 kg cart all day. Requires attention to detail, punctuality, and a great service attitude & team spirit.
- Line Cook – must be able to read instructions and recipes. Must have food prep experience. This is a fast-paced job! You will be responsible for preparing food items on a timely basis; cooking and preparing food items according to recipes and quality standards; preparing food items for cooking; stocking food items as needed; cleaning and maintaining kitchen and food prep equipment; maintaining proper sanitation controls of products; prepare sauces, vegetables, meat, fish and poultry items properly.
- Your employer will provide meals during your work shift ONLY.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing will be provided by the employer at a cost of $825.00 per month, per student. A deposit of $400.00 will be paid to the employer upon arrival. As long as you have not damaged the property and left it the way you found it, you will receive your deposit back;
- Transportation – Public – Your employer offers a discounted bus pass.
|Работна позиција:||Resort Team Member|
|Локација на работа:||Aspen|