Start Date: February–March 2023
Training Duration: 12–18 months
Hours: 32-40 hours/week
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
Housing: Not provided
Host Company Description:
Located 45 minutes outside of Manhattan, this full-service practice specializes in residential architectural design. Balancing traditional with contemporary style, they express their passion for architecture through designs that offer creativity yet remain practical and fitting to the given space. The firm collaborates with their clients to ensure a finished project that is tailored to the client’s needs and desires.
- Participate in multiple project phases, including presentations, schematic design, design development, and construction documents.
- Present conceptual designs and ideas to team and potential clients
- Produce graphic presentations, marketing plans, and construction drawings.
- Visit project sites to gain a feel for physical spaces being redesigned.
- Gain experience using design software
- Handle other tasks and projects as given by team leaders
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be full-time university students with academic focus in Architecture studies OR have graduated less than 12 months from the internship begin date.
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold Architecture degrees and have at least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals of 5 or more years in this field
- Must speak Advanced English (reading and writing)
- Desire to gain experience in residential architecture and design
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Sketchup.
- Strong presentation, organizational, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Creative, problem-solving, team-oriented, and self-motivated individual.
- Strong interest in personal growth.
- General interest in art, film, and/or music, etc. is a plus
|Локација на работа:||Greenwich|