Applebee’s is an American casual dining restaurant. Participants will work with a dedicated management team and gain valuable work experience. Dependent on each work location. North Conway is a great starting point for many hiking day trips, outlet shopping, sightseeing and restaurants. Portsmouth is a historic seaside town with many restaurants, shops, museums, and local sightseeing attractions.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st- 26th June until 30th September
- Upper Intermediate to Advanced English;
- Front of House Support – Host/Hostess: Front of house duties may include greeting/seating customers and being able to assist with any special requests. Students may need to bus tables, assist servers, prepare silverware, complete bathroom maintenance, and ensure overall cleanliness of the restaurant / $12.00 per hour
- Kitchen Support – Cook, Prep Cook, Dishwasher: Must be comfortable with food prep and be able to communicate clearly with fellow kitchen employees. In this position duties include but are not limited to the following: Complete all assigned prep work & set up cook’s station. Maintain product presentations, product quality & cook time standards. Prepares all menu items according to Applebee’s recipes, plate presentations & specifications. Maintains kitchen work area, equipment, plate ware & utensils, dishwashing, cleaning, trash removal in a sanitary, orderly condition. Must be able to stand & lift up 40 pounds repeatedly & exert well-paced mobility of up to four hours in length. Must be able to speak clearly & listen attentively /$12.00 per hour
- Server: The server position provides customer service to restaurant patrons. Specific job duties include taking food and drink orders, serving food and drink, and carrying out patron requests. Servers may also be required to assist with food preparation in the kitchen and table bussing on the floor / $3.27 per hour + tips
- One meal may be provided during working hours only;
- Applebee’s provides a t-shirt, hat, and apron. You are required to provide non-slip shoes and long pants without holes.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing : Accommodation provided by the sponsor at an approximate cost of $150 per week. (Refundable deposit of $500 might be required);
- Transportation: Walk or bike
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant worker|
|Плата:||$3.27 - $12.00|
|Локација на работа:||North Conway|