A family-friendly, restaurant located in Ocean City and featuring electronic games and bowling.
Located on the Jersey Shore and a straight, 60-mile shot from Philadelphia, Atlantic City is best known for its buzzing casinos, beautiful and wide beaches, and historic Boardwalk. Atlantic resort town, year-round population of about 7000, hosting 8 million + visitors annually!
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st until 30th September
- Advanced English;
- Cook: Attends to the detail and presentation of each order. Places and expedites orders. Prepares ingredients by following recipes, slicing, cutting, chopping, mincing, stirring, whipping, and mixing ingredients, adding seasonings verifying taste, and plating meals/ $15.00 per hour
- Busser – clear tables of dishes and trash, and wipe down tables/ $3.63 + tips
- Food Runner -garnish plates carry dishes to tables, complete sidework/ $3.63 + tips
- Paid hourly training
- Uniform shirts will be purchased for $10 per shirt. Please bring khaki pants or shorts, low black socks, and comfortable black closed-toe sneakers.
Housing and Transportation:
- A seasonal rental fee of $2600 will be due for the entire season. Additional Housing Fees: A housing deposit of $250 is to be paid 4 weeks in advance with your first rental payment of $250.
$200 of your deposit is eligible for a refund upon successful program completion, damage inspection, and positive rental obligation standing. $50 is a non-refundable admin fee;
- Transportation – You will walk/bike/ride share to and from work each day. Public transportation in Ocean City can be utilized for $3.00 per day.
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant worker|
|Плата:||$3.63 - $15.00|
|Локација на работа:||Ocean City|