- Start Date: ASAP
- Training Duration: 12 months
- Hours: 32-40 hours/week
- Compensation:$16.00 per hour
- Housing: On-site suite provided for first 30 days
Front Desk / Guest Services
Responsible for checking in and checking out guests in this all-suite airport hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Assist Guest Service Agents and Front Office leadership with the checking in and checking out of guests.
Respond to guest inquiries in a timely, friendly and efficient manner. Provide driving and/or walking directions to guests to local destinations. Ensure a high level of product knowledge of the hotel, including, but not limited to, directions, hours of outlet operation, hotel
services, hotel events and local and community events and attractions. Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships.
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate Tourism/Hospitality student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a Tourism/Hospitality degree and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking skills)
- Must be friendly, outgoing, organized, self-reliant, efficient and have computer skills
|Работна позиција:||FRONT DESK / GUEST SERVICES|
|Локација на работа:||SAN FRANCISCO|