- Start Date: ASAP
- Training Duration: 12 months
- Hours: 32-40 hours/week
- Compensation: $14.00 per hour
- Housing: Accommodation provided on-site at $75/week (shared bunk-bed)
Train in hospitality management and get hands-on experience in the front of the hotel. Make and confirm daily reservations. Check hotel guests in and out, issue room keys or cards. Answer incoming and in-house calls, transmit and receive messages, resend statements, and collect payments.
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate Tourism/Hospitality student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a Tourism/Hospitality degree and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking skills)
- Must be friendly, outgoing, organized, self-reliant, efficient and have computer skills
|Работна позиција:||FRONT DESK|
|Локација на работа:||Key West|