- Start Date: ASAP
- Training Duration: 12 months
- Hours: 32-40 hours/week
- Compensation: $11.50 per hour
- Housing: Accommodation provided off-site at $50/week
Learn business fundamentals with hands on training in guest services, hotel operations, events and group bookings, and administrative duties. Answer phones and assist guests throughout shift, making reservations, answering requests, checking in or out, and assisting with the needs of guests. Cash handling, deposits, and daily lodging and sales reports. Participants will learn about the different tax brackets between occupancy and sales tax and how-to breakdown a ledger report. OTA’s: Online Travel Agencies: Participants will be trained on all the ways customers can book a room and contact the property (Expedia, Airbnb, VRBO, etc.) and how to correspond accordingly. Prepare daily housekeeping sheet based on occupancy in Excel Spreadsheet.
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate Tourism/Hospitality student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a Tourism/Hospitality degree and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking skills)
- Must be friendly, outgoing, organized, self-reliant, efficient and have computer skills
|Работна позиција:||FRONT DESK|
|Локација на работа:||Sturgeon Bay|