- Start Date: ASAP
- Training Duration: 12 months
- Hours: 32-40 hours/week
- Compensation: $10.00 per hour
- Housing: Accommodation provided on-site at $100/week. Heavily discounted meals available in employee cafeteria.
Training in food safety and cooking principles, banquets, menu planning, Entremetier, Saucier, Garde Manger, inventory control/purchasing, restaurant operations and kitchen management, quality assurance, and presentation. Also possible pastry training based on participant’s interest.
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate Tourism/Hospitality student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a Tourism/Hospitality degree and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking skills)
- Must be friendly, outgoing, organized, self-reliant, efficient and have computer skills
|Локација на работа:||Hot Springs|