- Start Date: ASAP
- Training Duration: 12 months
- Hours: 32-40 hours/week
- Compensation: $14.00 per hour
- Housing: Not provided
Learning proper preparation of dining venues and table service, all F&B department roles, banquet set-up and banquet service. Shadowing the F&B Director and other management staff to progressively learn how to effectively manage an F&B Department.
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate Tourism/Hospitality student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a Tourism/Hospitality degree and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking skills)
- Must be friendly, outgoing, organized, self-reliant, efficient and have computer skills
|Локација на работа:||Glen Head|