- Start Date: ASAP
- Training Duration: 12 months
- Hours: 32-40 hours/week
- Compensation: $11.00 per hour
- Housing: Not provided
Learn the functions of Culinary department by applying different cooking techniques and shadowing experienced culinary staff. Assist with cooking for restaurant, banquets, pastry. Restaurant specializes in steak and seafood dishes.
Assist in the coordination of food and beverage staff activities to deliver quality product and service to all guests; interviewing, selecting and training food and beverage outlet associates for efficient operations; organizing and conducting pre-shift and departmental meetings, schedule and direct the team in their work assignments.
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate Tourism/Hospitality student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a Tourism/Hospitality degree and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking skills)
- Must be friendly, outgoing, organized, self-reliant, efficient and have computer skills
|Работна позиција:||Culinary / F&B|
|Локација на работа:||Little Rock|