Company Description and Location:
Are you enthusiastic and love being a part of a busy team? Do you have a real appetite for providing outstanding customer service with a patient, level-headed, cool-under-pressure, positive attitude? Are you motivated to take on new challenges, can roll with the punches, and are great at building relationships with a diverse group of people? Are you willing to show up committed to work hard, with the self-discipline to carry out tasks in a timely and accurate manner? Are you flexible and willing to work in any department assigned to help the team get the job done. Then ACME wants you! There are many events through out the summer available for Work & Travel participants in each majestic beach town. The greatest advantage is the close proximity of your ACME location to some of the United State’s greatest cities. Make your dreams come true! Visit New York City, see the Statue of Liberty, Central Park, and the Empire State Building. Visit Philadelphia, see the Philadelphia Museum of Art (Rocky Steps), Independence Hall, and the Liberty Bell. Visit Washington DC, see the Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool and the world-famous Smithsonian. The options for unforgettable experiences are endless.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – June 20th until September 21th
- Advanced-level English proficiency is required;
- Meat, Deli, Seafood Associate: At a fast pace, provide high-quality service, greeting customers in a friendly manner. Create a welcoming experience for customers. Control backed-up lines, and reduce waiting time for customers. Must have respect for working with diverse and sometimes difficult customers. Operate scales and hot oil fryers. Prepare food, including fried food, soups, and salads. Display and stock deli cases. Clean cases, shelves, displays, and dishes. Inform customers about products, and promote sales. Inventory stock, restock, and move heavy bulk products from storage areas to the sales floor;
- Training at your assigned store is paid at the hourly rate. Training may take up to two weeks;
- A full uniform is required to start training. Long black or tan trousers are required, no jeans, no yoga or stretch pants. A black, close-toed, slip-resistant safety shoe is required. ACME provides shirts, aprons, and hats.
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation – must arrange own. Leads will be given;
- Transportation – Walking distance.
|Работна позиција:||Meat, Deli, Seafood Associate|
|Локација на работа:||Cape May|