Start Date: May or October 2022
Training Duration: 12 months
Hours: 32-40 hours/week
Compensation: $12.00 per hour
Housing: $90 per week, shared housing
Host Company Description:
Located in the Great Smoky Mountains, the host company is an amazing location for skiers and summer travelers alike. Just outside the city of Gatlinburg, Tennessee, there are lots of activities and places to explore no matter the season. Hiking, skiing, and attending the city’s many different festivals and events offer great opportunities for visitors to get away. This resort prides itself on being the hub for adventure in Gatlinburg.
- Generating, distributing, and maintaining operational reports; assuring the paperwork is correct, implemented properly and promptly
- Updating financial statements, maintaining accounts receivable and accounts payable, and preparing financial reports.
- Recording purchases and check disbursements
- Customer Service – interact with and provide support to customers
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be full-time university students with an academic focus in Business / Accounting studies OR have graduated less than 12 months from the internship begin date.
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold Business / Accounting degrees and have at least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals of 5 or more years of professional experience in this field
- Excellent English skills
- Quick Books Software, bookkeeping, and general accounting practices required
- Advanced Microsoft; Excel, Word, Outlook skills required
- Technical understanding of generally accepted accounting principles
- Strong analytical skills along with exceptional attention to detail
|Работна позиција:||Accounting Program|
|Локација на работа:||Gatlinburg|